Prof. Ghosh is fueled by his passion for understanding the nuances of cross-cultural information sociology. He considers himself a ‘forever student,’ eager to both build on his academic foundations in information psychology and information sociology and stays in tune with the latest digital society strategies through continued coursework and professional development.
His hunger for knowledge and determination to turn information into action has contributed to his most recent success at NBU. There, he led national thought-provoking campaigns for information analysis.
Meanwhile, he vastly improved the productivity of his department by implementing strategic project management methods and ensuring a work-life balance for his team. Prof. believes mindfulness in the workplace is key to success, a tenet he lives out through his interests in meditation, gardening, and traveling. Dr. Ghosh is currently working as a Professor in Library & Information Science and is always interested in a challenge. Reach out to [email protected] to connect!
- Bengal Library Association(BLA),
- Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centers(IASLIC)
- Indian Library Association(ILA)
Member of :
- The Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions(IFLA)
- American Library Association(ALA)