Journal Articles Article/Publication
Ghosh, Saptarshi & Bhattacharya, Udayan. (2015). "Content Management and its Application in LIS Domain." SRELS Journal of Information Management 51(2): 87-91.
Roy, Rajib & Ghosh, Saptarshi (2014). Use of e-resources in North Bengal University Library: a case study. Professional Journal of Library & Information Technology 4(2); 12-16.
Talukdar, T and Ghosh, Saptarshi. (2004). "Total quality management and its implication on library laws." SRELS Journal of Information Management 41(3): 255-266.
Ghosh, S. (2002). " Z39.50 Unzipped." SRELS Journal of Information Management 39(1): 229-238.
Ghosh, S. (2001). " Data Import and Export through LIBSYS: A Case Study." SRELS Journal of Information Management 38(4): 229-238.
International Conference Attended Ghosh, S. (2016). "ICDL 2016: SMART FUTURE."
Ghosh, S. (2008). Knowledge for All: Role of Libraries and information Centres. ILA Conference. Mumbai, ILA.
International Conference: Paper Presented Ghosh, S. (2018). International Seminar on Rejuvenating Public Library Services through Digital References Sources. S. Ghosh. Kolkata, Jadavpur University.
Ghosh, S. & Pradhan Sarbada (2017). Knowledge Audit of Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) workers in Siliguri Subdivision, West Bengal. 11th International Caliber 2017. Anna University, Chennai.
Ghosh, S. (2017). Are all ideas second hand? A socio-religious interpretation of intellectual property for information managers. 1st International Conference on Transforming Library. Kokrajhar Assam, CIT Kokrajhar.
Ghosh, S. (2017). Sociology of Content Management. International Conference on "Library Services in Knowledge Society: Innovative, Value Added Services and Best Practices". Aizawl, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram University.
Ghosh, S (2013). Will the Digital library sustain as a Social Capital for dissemination of Information? A conceptual discourse: ICDL 2013, TERI, IHC, New Delhi, 27-29th Nov 2013
National Conference: Paper Presented 1. Ghosh, S. & Bose, Moumita (2017). Forming Social Capital through Open Innovation and its diffusion of in Libraries. Open Access: The Road to Freedom, IICB.
2. Ghosh, S. (2016). Ensuring Information Quality for quality content development. 27th National Seminar 2016 on Social Networking and Libraries. Raipur, IASLIC.
3. Ghosh, Saptarshi and Sanyal, Soumi (2015). Green Library and Employee Motivation: A Peep in to the Theories of Motivation and Green Library Relationship. 30th All India Conference to be held at Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, during December 28-31, 2015. IASLIC
4. Karkee, P, Majumder, K.P & Ghosh, S (2015). The Cooperative Role of Public Libraries in Enhancing Community Information Services (CIS). 30th All India Conference to be held at Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, during December 28-31, 2015. IASLIC
5. Das, Anamika & Ghosh, S. (2015). Implementation of Instructional Design in OER materials: a conceptual discourse. Conference on Open Educational Resources. Netaji Subhash Open University, Kolkata.rc
6. Ghosh, S. (2012). How Worthy is Cloud Computing for Libraries? S. Ghosh. Sikkim University, 8th Convention PLANNER 2012.
7. Saptarshi Ghosh, Bose, Moumita & Pradhan, Sarbada (2012). Intellectual Property Rights in Cloud Environment: searching immunity in perils. XXV national Seminar IASLIC 2012, Pondicherry University.
8. Ghosh, S. (2010). Education for All in the Knowledge Society: Role of School Libraries. National Seminar on Education for All in the Knowledge Society: Role of School Libraries. P. S. C. Biswas. Jalpaiguri, ABSLA.
9. Ghosh, S. (2009). Users satisfaction on rendering library services opportunities and challenges of college libraries in the context of National Knowledge Commission. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on "Opportunities and Challenges of College Libraries in the Context of National Knowledge Commission Report". Siliguri, Siliguri B.Ed. College.